Friday, June 23, 2017

"Newfoundland Vinyl" - 2017 edition opens

I am so SO proud of everyone involved with Newfoundland Vinyl for all the hard work they've done in this past few weeks - I can not thank you enough for your hearts and souls - and here we are at opening night! Break legs and have a blast! #newfoundland #music

Opening tonight - "Newfoundland Vinyl" runs through September 1, 2017 at the Gros Morne Theatre Festival. For show info and tickets visit Theatre Newfoundland and Labradorhttp://www.theatrenewfoundland.com/shows/newfoundland-vinyl-2017 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

My wife and I very much enjoyed your performance last night. Will you be posting a playlist of the songs and composers whose works were performed? That would be great for those of us who are less familiar with the tunes performed, as they are not on Newfoundland Vinyl 1 or 2.

Many thanks,
Don

10:09 AM  
Blogger Adrian said...

Wonderful to hear, Don! I'll work on getting you a song/set-list from Allison. TNL doesn't publish it - so as to keep that element of surprise for theatre-goers. For sure, though, now you've experienced "Newfoundland Vinyl" it'll be great to know the tunes performed. Thanks to your wife and yourself for coming out - and for writing!

7:01 PM  
Blogger Adrian said...

p.s. I now have the song list including lyrics and chords! I'll reduce this down to simply song titles and songwriters. To what email addy can I send you this info?

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home